Thursday, December 15, 2022

Exploring Daniel 2

 

Daniel 10:12

King James Version

12 Then said he unto me, 

Fear not, Daniel: 

for from the first day 

that thou didst set thine heart 

to understand, 

and to chasten thyself before thy God, 

thy words were heard, 

and I am come for thy words.


The Bible is filled with treasures.

So much so, blogs keep sprouting from my heart, to share with you.

Today, the HOLY SPIRIT led me to the second chapter of the Book of Daniel.

I was so enthralled by the content, and explored 11 other chapters.

Just so I'd know for sure what this 70th blog would be.

Turned out, chapter 2 was to be a blog, all on its own.

We shall find out:

-- Who Daniel is.

-- Why he was so favored by GOD.

-- What Nebuchadnezzar's dream was.

-- What the king's dream meant.

-- What it means for us today.

-- What GOD's power is.

-- Even a "troubling" verse, many seem to have overlooked.

Look, I'm no linguist, or Bible scholar.

Neither am I a theologian.

I'm just a kid at heart who loves JESUS.

I have a mini-ministry, as born again workman.

I merely share BIBLE treasures with you.

ALL come from SPIRIT.

He takes me where He will.

I do not have the capacity, nor capability, to understand Scripture, EXCEPT by praying to JESUS first.

And waiting for His SPIRIT to guide me.

For starters, let's explore who Daniel is.

And that's for the next post.


Related material:

on prophets


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Image: Free Bible Images


Out of the iron furnace

  Daniel 2:43 King James Version 43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay,  they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men:  ...